MNSC Fishing Tournament February 7, 2015
Ann Lake (west of Zimmerman)
Noon - 3 p.m.
(for MNSC Members and their families)
Sponsored by Otter and Rapala
Otter Outdoors has donated an Otter XT 650 Cabin Package that will be raffled off at the fishing tournament.
Free food and prizes!!
Contact Jon Christenson (763)-370-3627 or
Craig Jindra (612)-747-6394 for more information
2015 Indoor Archery Leagues now forming!
Come join us at our brand new 40'x96' indoor archery range. With 9 new Block bales for up to 36 shooters and an 18' high ceiling, we have lots of room!
● Cost is $100/shooter for 12 weeks
● Leagues begin the week of Jan 5th, shoot either Mondays OR Wednesdays!!
Line time is 7pm both days
● Hunter league will be limited to bowhunter class equipment only.
(No lens, stabilizer under 12" etc.) Hunter league will be handicapped scoring
● Target league will be more competitive and open to any archery equipment and be non-handicapped scoring
● League will consist of a 300/60x round, 12 ends of 5 arrows; 60 arrows total at 20 yards
John Archer 763 226 3269 Chad Levos 763 286 1637